Spreading the Word and love of Jesus
Hill Country Ministries was co-founded by Debbie Taylor Williams in 1999 as a non-profit 501 (c) 3 as way to spread the word and love of Jesus. All donations to Hill Country Ministries are tax deductible and used to encourage and equip believers to to live out their faith and to reach the lost with the good news of salvation in Christ.
New! 6 Week Online Bible Study
If God is In Control, Why Do I Have a Headache?
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Holy Bible, including the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe in one Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, is the Son of God, Son of Man, died on the cross as our substitute, atoned for our sin, was bodily resurrected from the dead, ascended to heaven, is seated at the right hand of God, and will return to reign in righteousness.
- We believe that salvation is by grace, a free gift from God, not based on good works; is through personal faith in Christ who bore our sins on His body so that we might have eternal life with God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts men of sin, indwells all believers, seals believers until the day of redemption, and sets believers apart to be holy.
- We believe that Christians are to be witnesses of God’s love and are to share the good news of Jesus Christ with the world.
Meet the Team
Debbie T Williams
How Your Donation Impacts Lives for Christ
Hill Country Ministries is a non-profit 501 ( c ) 3 which relies totally on the gifts of those who team with us to spread God’s Word and love. We appreciate your gift of any amount. All donations are tax deductible.
By supporting Hill Country Ministries, you’re helping us spread the word and love of Jesus.