Prayer is a powerful blessing, but have you ever experienced any of the following?
- You promise, “I’ll pray for you,” then forget.
- You shoot “arrow” prayers to God, but don’t spend quality time in prayer.
- Your mind wanders when you pray.
- You have prayer time, but seem to repeat the same words.
- You don’t hear Him directing you like it seems He does others.
- You know you’re supposed to live in a state of thanksgiving, but you live with discouragement.
If you can relate to any of the above, you’ll love our new updated Prayers of My Heart and want to share it. Put passion in your prayer life and joy in your heart. Order a copy today for friends, loved ones, and yourself. See God answer your prayers. Develop an attitude of gratitude in 2019.
Psst – if you’re wondering, “Why bother to journal,” find out why HERE, but first order your journal while they’re on sale. I hope to see you soon at a Conference or Prayer Journal Coffee. Find one near you. Or, contact me about bringing one to your church.