Linda McConnico is my sister and dear to my heart. Following are a few “facts” about Linda’s life and successes. What makes her the special woman she is, however, is not the facts of her life – that she’s been through trials and had successes. What makes her special is her deep love for Christ and her desire to help others know Him and love Him. I pray you’ll be blessed by her wisdom, as I am.
A little about Linda:
Her firstborn child had major surgery and was hospitalized the first 2 months of her life. When she was two, she was diagnosed as profoundly deaf.
-Later, divorced, with the addition of 2 precious sons and only a high school diploma, she became one of the first female stock brokers in Dallas,Texas.
-After remarrying and becoming sales manager of the largest commercial office supply and interior design firm in the SouthWest, and recognized as the Face of Arlington, she left to pursue a career with Mary Kay Cosmetics. Today, she continues to enjoy the position of Senior Sales Director.
Let me tell you a few fun facts about my sister.
- She sang on stage with Buddy Holly in high school.
- Elvis Presley asked her on a date, and no, our dad, wouldn’t let her go.
- She helped develop Las Colinas in Irving, Texas.
- Linda has served as corporate keynote speaker at corporate events throughout the United States.
- She’s been seen and heard on international Christian radio and television, and featured in training videos, newspapers, and magazines.
- She has led Christian workshops and retreats throughout the nation.
- Linda and her husband just celebrated their 45th anniversary.
Be blessed by Linda’s weekly wisdom!